This beautifully presented 1 bedroom apartment is located on the 16th floor of a former metal foundry and has been carefully designed to reflect this rich history. Available on Help to Buy.
- Available to purchase on the Help to Buy Scheme
- Premium 1 bedroom apartment
- Sleek fitted kitchen with Siemens appliances
- Stylish fitted bathroom with porcelain floor and wall tiles
- Boasts fabulous private balcony
- Benefits from 12 hour concierge
- Beautiful landscaped communal gardens
- Moments from both New Cross and Deptford Stations
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 545 (50 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
New Cross station
Southeastern London Overground lines,
New Cross Gate station
London Overground Southern lines,
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Whilst being set in a bustling local community, the development benefits from convenient transport links including New Cross and Deptford for easy access across London.
Deptford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Telegraph Hill Park
The park with a view! Enjoy a picnic with a landscape of the most beautiful city line. #TelegraphHillPark
Award-winning, bustling market selling seasonal produce and delicious street food.
The Pier Fish & Chips
Traditional fish and chips in Greenwich!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons New Homes South East
020 7386 6525