Situated in the Waterfront III Phase of The Royal Arsenal Riverside Development, this superb Manhattan Suite benefits from beautifully finished interiors and a fantastic location.
- Brand new block of apartments in sought after development
- Off-Plan investment opportunity completing Q3/Q4 2019
- Open plan reception room with ample space to dine
- Fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Well proportioned double bedroom
- Sleekly fitted family bathroom
- Private terrace
- Ideally located near the brand new Crossrail opening soon
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Lease expires:
- Aug 3017
- Ground rent:
- £250 per annum (2018)
- Service charge:
- Estimated £1,796 per annum
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Royal Borough of Greenwich
- Total Sq Ft:
- 449 (41 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Woolwich Arsenal station
Southeastern DLR lines,
King George V station
DLR line, Zone: 3
Woolwich Dockyard station
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
The sought-after Royal Arsenal Riverside benefits from a close to the wealth of amenities Woolwich has to offer. For excellent transport links into central London, Woolwich Arsenal Station, the Woolwich Ferry and Woolwich Pier are also easily accessible.
Woolwich locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Cutty Sark
A really cosy pub, animal friendly, dining with a view and the best Sunday lunches in Greenwich!
Susan Clark Interiors
A lovely independent interiors shop, selling fab pieces of furniture, fabrics, small gifts and unique cards.
Emirates Air Line
Breathtaking views over east London.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons New Homes South East
020 7386 6525