These brand new homes are within Royal Arsenal Riverside development.
Royal Arsenal Riverside is a superb riverside destination situated on the banks of the River Thames, in the Royal Borough of Greenwich offering the most prestigious living and entertaining just moments from the City.
- Inspired Architecture- inspired by the far-reaching views and abundance of natural light
- A Grand Central Park- by award-winning landscape designers Gillespies
- Leading Onto The River- elegant green space with meandering water features
- A Place to Play and Explore- there is something here for everyone
- Closer to Nature- Private communal gardens
- Elegant Interiors- Combining the traditional with the contemporary
- Contemporary Designs- carefully designed for modern lifestyles
- The Waterside Club- Exclusive wellness and relaxation centre
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Royal Borough of Greenwich
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,102 (102 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Woolwich Arsenal station
Southeastern DLR lines,
King George V station
DLR line, Zone: 3
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
West Quay is set beside one of the world's most iconic waterways, taking full advantage of its prominent position on the River Thames, with architectural features that make the most of this unrivalled riverfront location.
Woolwich locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Red Lion
Great pub, sourdough pizza and family friendly. Also makes a great cocktail and has a large and lovely garden.
Run or Dye
The most fun you can have with a pair of trainers, never mind the mad dashing through colour stations where you're attacked with sachets of dye. There's also a music festival of colour! Run or Dye takes place not only in London, but all around the country and world.
Cafe and bar close to the river
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons New Homes South East
020 7386 6525