Presenting a beautiful 4 bedroom detached house that has been refurbished and extended to a high specification, including floor to ceiling windows with amazing views, decked terrace, swimming pool, garage and parking.
- Outstanding 4/5 bedroom detached house
- Finished to a high specification throughout
- Floor to ceiling windows offering amazing South facing views
- Contemporary air conditioned eat-in kitchen with integrated appliances
- Main bedroom with en-suite walk-in steam room shower
- Expansive circa 3/4 acre South facing garden with pond and patio
- Decked terrace with jet swimming pool
- Off-street parking with electronic gates and garage, and additional cellar
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 4,010 (372 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Gipsy Hill station
Crystal Palace station
London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 3/4
Thornton Heath station
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
The property is located on a private residential road, close to a selection of local schools and green open spaces. A short distance to Crystal Palace for a wealth of boutiques, eateries and transport links.
Upper Norwood locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Yet another great park in SE25 - a hidden gem.
The Conquering Hero
Totally the best Sunday roast and pint around.
Mocktails and cocktails whilst enjoying lovely views of the City from the top of Crystal Palace Triangle.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Crystal Palace
020 8772 8080