Set within a sought-after gated development in the heart of Dulwich, this exquisite 5 bedroom detached house boasts fantastic entertainment space, plenty of outdoor space, and two bedrooms with en suite.
- Stunning 5 bedroom detached house
- Set within a sought after, secure gated development
- Generous sized bedrooms, two with en-suite
- Modern kitchen with space to dine and separate utility
- Off-street parking, garage and fantastic outdoor space
- Located in the heart of Dulwich, moments from amenities
- Expansive reception room and dining room
- Within easy reach of Dulwich College and James Allen's Girls
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,774 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 4,080 (379 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
West Dulwich station
Sydenham Hill station
North Dulwich station
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Hambleden Place is located in close proximity to the amenities of Dulwich with Lordship Lane and Dulwich village just moments away, also benefiting from being within easy reach of Dulwich College and James Allen's Girls School.
Dulwich Village locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A taste of the Mediterranean, this Italian deli also has a patio garden, where you can sit and enjoy their delicious dishes.
Delicious Italian food in delightful Dulwich Village - the linguine comes highly recommended!
Horniman Museum and Gardens
A quirky, free, family-friendly museum and gardens.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Dulwich
020 8613 6200