These brand new homes are within Kidbrooke Village development and are available as part of the Help to Buy scheme.
Arranged on the 7th floor of the new Kidbrooke Village development, this luxurious 1 bedroom apartment has been finished to the highest standard with open plan kitchen and a Balcony with views to the east.
- Amtico engineered wood flooring
- Light-filled open-plan living space
- SMEG kitchen appliances, stone effect worktops with glass splashback
- Chic bathroom with thermostatically controlled towel rail
- Private east-facing Balcony
- Zipcar car share club and cycle store
- Car parking spaces subject to separate negotiation
- 24-hour Concierge and residents only Gym
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Royal Borough of Greenwich
- Total Sq Ft:
- 549 (51 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
From Sainsbury's supermarket to an on-site doctor, dentist and pharmacy, your nearby amenities also include new shops, a Young's pub, restaurants and leisure facilities, all surrounded by over 35 hectares of open parkland. Kidbrooke Station is on-site.
Kidbrooke locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Finally we have a pub and it serves great food, any time of the day. The crowd is nice and the activities range from typical pub games to wine tastings, love it!
An independent coffeeshop with a gorgeous sun trap of a garden that serves an amazing full brunch menu.
Going for a run is never dull with this on your doorstep...
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons New Homes South East
020 7386 6525