These brand new homes are within Kidbrooke Village development and are available as part of the Help to Buy scheme.
Arranged on the 8th floor of the new Kidbrooke Village development, this luxurious 1 bedroom apartment has been finished to the highest standard with open plan kitchen and a Balcony with views to the east.
- Light-filled open-plan living space
- Amtico engineered wood flooring
- SMEG kitchen appliances, stone effect worktops with glass splashback
- Private east-facing Balcony
- Chic bathroom with thermostatically controlled towel rail
- Zipcar car share club and cycle store
- 24-hour Concierge and residents only Gym
- Car parking spaces subject to separate negotiation
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Royal Borough of Greenwich
- Total Sq Ft:
- 549 (51 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
From Sainsbury's supermarket to an on-site doctor, dentist and pharmacy, your nearby amenities also include new shops, a Young's pub, restaurants and leisure facilities, all surrounded by over 35 hectares of open parkland. Kidbrooke Station is on-site.
Kidbrooke locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Finally we have a pub and it serves great food, any time of the day. The crowd is nice and the activities range from typical pub games to wine tastings, love it!
Fantastic olive bread and a great place to pick up a sneaky afternoon snack!
Such great service from this independent restaurant. The pizzas and the seafood are highly recommended!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons New Homes South East
020 7386 6525