Ideally located this beautiful two bedroom house offers many original features, bright kitchen with access onto a patio garden, perfect for entertaining.
- Gorgeously stylish interiors throughout
- Large kitchen with room for dining
- Private patio area for entertaining
- Two generously size bedrooms with original 1930s fireplaces
- Lovely reception room with feature fireplace
- Stunning parquet flooring throughout the ground floor
- Stylish white suite bathroom with roll top bath
- Lovely quiet location with easy access to Denmark Hill St
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Grove Lane is in easy reach of the vast variety of amenities at Camberwell Green. For transport links easy access to Denmark Hill Station (National Rail) for journeys into the City centre.
Denmark Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The snug at the back of this quirky bar has been the venue of many birthdays and 6 nations parties (watching Wales winning two grand slams there!)
A fantastic South Indian restaurant at the Peckham end of Bellenden Road.
A handmade chocolate shop and café that serves fantastic hot chocolate!
Denmark Hill station
Southeastern Thameslink London Overground lines, Zone: 2
Loughborough Junction station
East Dulwich station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,330 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 805 (74 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Peckham
020 3841 4250