Ideally located in a gated development moments away from Deptford Bridge DLR station, this fantastic 3 bedroom apartment benefits from bright and spacious interiors and a private Balcony.
- Gated development with Concierge
- Spacious reception room with bespoke shelving
- Modern open plan kitchen with breakfast bar
- Master bedroom with En suite
- 2 further bedrooms and family bathroom
- Private Balcony overlooking Broadway Fields
- 2 lovely communal roof terraces
- A video walkthrough is available for this property. Please register/login to your My Foxtons account at Foxtons.co.uk to view.
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Lease expires:
- Jan 3006
- Ground rent:
- To be confirmed
- Service charge:
- £1600.92 per half-year (2020)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,646 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 841 (78 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Deptford Bridge station
DLR line, Zone: 2/3
St Johns station
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
The Crescent is ideally situated in a fantastic location for easy access into Deptford and Greenwich. Local transport includes Deptford Bridge DLR, Deptford Rail and New Cross Overground.
Deptford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Greenwich Vintage Market
Some great unusual finds here and it's open every day of the week!
Hardys sweet shop in the centre of Greenwich is just like Willy Wonka's!!
Peyton and Byrne
Delicious cakes, good quality coffee and freshly baked bread to take away - all in welcoming surroundings with trendy décor.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Greenwich
020 8879 2179