Boasting an impressive wrap-around garden, an immaculate 2 story period built house is refurbished to a high standard. 6 bedrooms are accompanied by 2 receptions, 2 kitchens, a study, utility room and double garage.
- Main contemporary eat-in kitchen and 2nd kitchen with bespoke décor
- 2 Beautiful receptions and elegant dining room
- Main bedroom with bespoke and vibrant ensuite bathroom
- 2nd Stunning and sizeable bedroom with walk-in wardrobe
- 3 Double bedrooms and 1 single bedroom
- Modern showerroom, bathroom and WC
- Comfortable study and convenient utility room
- Fantastic driveway with double garage
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 4,086 (379 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Berkshire
020 8613 6262