A beautiful 2 bed mid-terrace cottage is newly refurbished while retaining period features. It benefits from a gorgeous reception room and modern kitchen leading to a desirable landscaped garden.
- 2 Lovely bedrooms and bathroom
- Bright and modern kitchen
- Tudor style ceiling
- Beautifully-presented dining room with period fireplace
- Immaculate reception room with fireplace
- Wooden flooring throughout
- Rear landscaped patio garden with Shed
- Conveniently close to Datchet Train Station
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- £1,706 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Windsor and Maidenhead
- Total Sq Ft:
- 824 (76 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
MortgageView the latest mortgage deals from Alexander Hall Mortgages
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.