This superb 2 bedroom apartment features ample living space with newly built modern interiors. A delightful Roof Terrace offers lovely views and space for entertaining.
- 2 double bedrooms (2 Ensuite)
- Skylights promote bright and modern finish
- Sleek kitchen with open-plan reception
- Presented in immaculate condition and benefits from private lift access
- Private Roof Terrace with delightful views
- Converted HRH Princess Christian hospital with blue plaque
- 2 allocated parking spaces
- Central location within Clarence Crescent Conservation area
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.
- Lease expires:
- Sep 2189
- Ground rent:
- £450 per annum (2020)
- Service charge:
- £4283.52 per annum (2020)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,016 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Windsor and Maidenhead
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,379 (128 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Berkshire
020 8613 6262