Constructed late 18th Century, is a Grade II Listed house and former pub offering refurbished interiors with retained period charm. Four bedrooms, SW facing Garden, 2 receptions and a dining room offer a fantastic home.
- Beautifully refurbished and arranged over 2 floors
- Gravel Driveway with ample parking
- 2 Spacious receptions each with open fire-place
- Quality fitted kitchen, dining room overlooking garden
- Ensuite showerroom, bathroom and 2 WCs
- Superb utility room with skylight
- South West Facing Gardens with country side views
- Attractive exposed beams and wooden floors throughout
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Windsor and Maidenhead
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,843 (171 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Berkshire
020 8613 6262