A detached 9 bedroom family house benefiting from a beautifully landscaped Garden featuring an outdoor Playroom and Spa. Adorned cornicing and chandeliers highlight its unique interior.
- 9 Bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 3 shower rooms (4 Ensuite)
- Well regarded Maidenhead location set within Private Road
- Modern and well-equipped kitchen with Utility Room
- Elegant reception room with period fireplace
- Comfortable study overlooking Garden
- Immaculate entrance hall with private Lift
- Rear Landscaped Garden boasting Playroom, Spa and delightful shower room
- Generous Driveway with double Garage
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,326 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Windsor and Maidenhead
- Total Sq Ft:
- 6,147 (571 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Berkshire
020 8613 6262