Boasting a sought-after red brick address in Chelsea, this immaculately remodelled four bedroom maisonette spans two unique apartments offering a flexible space and a unique opportunity for families or investors.
- Bright bay fronted reception with contemporary kitchen
- High ceilings and views over pretty communal gardens
- Fully equipped kitchen with integrated appliances
- Four double bedrooms with a flexible fourth (all en suite)
- Ideal for families with direct access to communal gardens
- Additional bay fronted reception with discrete storage
- Arranged over the raised and lower ground floors
- Flexible arrangement into one large or two apartments
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Sloane Gardens is a picturesque street flanked with handsome red brick mansions buildings and offering immediate access to the fashionable shops and bars available around Sloane Square and Sloane Street.
Sloane Square locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Luxurious Italian clothing in the heart of Chelsea.
The Ivy Chelsea Garden
Ask for a garden table and sit near the fire pit.....
Overlooking Sloane Square, this chic restaurant also has a well stocked bar where they serve classic and adventurous cocktails.
Sloane Square station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
District Gatwick Express Southeastern Circle Victoria Southern lines, Zone: 1
Piccadilly line, Zone: 1
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Jan 3005
- Ground rent:
- Service charge:
- £4212 per annum (2018)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,032 (188 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square
020 7591 9000