This two bedroom, split-level flat benefits from spacious accommodation with neutral décor, a private balcony and well proportioned bedrooms.
- Bright reception room with space to dine
- Separate smart kitchen with good storage
- Good-sized master bedroom and additional second bedroom
- Private balcony with excellent views towards Canary Wharf
- Secure purpose-built block with lift access
- Arranged over the 8th and 9th floors
- Private garage within the development
- Short walking distance to Sutton mainline station
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Grange Vale road is ideally located to the wide range of shops, bars, restaurants and leisure facilities in Sutton town centre. Transport links include Sutton (National Rail).
Sutton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Just opened and fresh to Sutton with excellent cakes!
A wealth of wildlife, waterfalls and lovely scenery in the heart of Carshalton.
An excellent place for children and families.
West Sutton station
Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.
- Lease expires:
- Dec 2984
- Ground rent:
- Service charge:
- £580 per quarter (2018)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 664 (61 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sutton
020 3829 1450