A stunning 3 bedroom detached House offering copious amounts of character with a unique flint façade, reception room with Inglenook fireplace, generous wrap around Garden, private Garage and off-street parking.
- Stunning 3 bedroom detached House
- Unique flint/local building material façade
- Original Crittall leaded light windows
- Reception room with Inglenook fireplace and window seats
- Superior corner plot with front/rear wrap around Garden
- 3 large double bedrooms and family bathroom
- Planning permission to link the garage to the house, build and extend over 2 floors
- Garage and off-street parking for 3 cars
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,934 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,550 (143 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Carshalton Beeches station
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
In a sought after location close to a range of local schools, the open space of Banstead Common, local amenities within Belmont and a further range of shops and restaurants within Sutton.
Sutton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Overton Park Recreation Ground
The land spreads for miles giving you space and peace.
Haweli of Belmont
A family run business that offers delicious and authentic Indian dishes and a warm atmosphere to make you feel like part of the family!
All Bar One
A modern bar chain with good bites and great cocktails
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sutton
020 3829 1450