An exquisite five bedroom detached home, offering bright and spacious interiors to a high-specification, boasting a contemporary fitted kitchen, master bedroom with walk-in-wardrobe and a substantial private garden.
- Incredible five bedroom detached home with in-out driveway
- Refurbished to an impeccable standard and spacious interiors
- Generous open-plan reception room and dining area
- Contemporary kitchen with marble worktops, induction hob, wine cooler
- Master bedroom with walk-in-wardrobe and en-suite bathroom
- Substantial West-facing private garden, private garage and large storage porch
- Benefits from five bedrooms and four bathrooms (3 en-suite)
- 'Nest' central heating and hotwater system, remote control via mobile
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Located on a quiet residential road, Avenue Road is in close proximity to The Avenue Primary school and transport links at Belmont mainline station. A number of local shops and amenities can be found on Station Road.
Belmont locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Just opened and fresh to Sutton with excellent cakes!
A wealth of wildlife, waterfalls and lovely scenery in the heart of Carshalton.
Taste of Bengal
Indian restaurant with a traditional vibe.
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,671 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 3,323 (308 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sutton
020 3829 1450