This gorgeous three bedroom semi-detached house is presented in excellent condition throuhgout and offers a bright and airy accomodation with ample living area and lefy private garden.
- Attracitive three bedroom semi-detached house
- Substantial reception room with ample dining spce
- Moder and fully-equipped eat-in kitchen
- Stylish interior with log-fire
- Family bathroom with additional WC
- Quiet cul de sac with excellent schools locally
- Off street parking with garage
- South Sutton nestled between Cheam and Sutton
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Wyndham Close is a quiet cul-de-sac situated within a close proximity to Cheam and Sutton, both offering an excellent selection of amenities, trasnport links and schools.
Cheam locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Just opened and fresh to Sutton with excellent cakes!
An excellent place for children and families.
The finest contemporary Bangladeshi and Indian food.
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,694 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,029 (95 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.