Situated within a modern new development, this lovely, larger-than-average one bedroom flat, is presented in excellent condition throughout, with two Juliet balconies and benefits from off-street parking.
- One of the largest flats in this stunning modern development
- Larger than average living space giving maximum flexibility for entertaining and living
- Smart kitchen set aside from living space with fully fitted quality electric appliances, including full size dishwasher
- Two Juliet balconies facing on to a garden area with no passing footfall
- Amtico wood flooring throughout, with a fully tiled bathroom
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- Allocated off-street parking space and well maintained communal gardens
- Within easy reach of Morden Station (Northern Line), local buses and a range of shops
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Lease expires:
- Nov 2163
- Ground rent:
- £300 per annum (2019)
- Service charge:
- £416 per quarter (2019)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,376 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 684 (63 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Morden South station
Northern line, Zone: 4
St Helier station
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Schoolgate Drive is situated within easy reach of Morden for a range of shops and Morden underground station Station (Northern Line) is just a short distance away, as well as local bus routes.
Morden locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Morden Hall Park
With the River Wandle flowing through, there are meadows and wetlands with lots of wildlife and a beautiful rose garden. A fantastic place to walk, run or ride through. At the end of summer, a beer festival is also held here.
Deen City Farms
A small, local petting farm with a riding school and free admission.
The William Morris
Sat on the River Wandle, a traditional, warm and welcoming pub. Serves a great Sunday roast. Perfect for a drink on a summer's afternoon.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon
020 8605 2900