Westgate Terrace is a wonderfully quiet street in Chelsea. This fabulous one bedroom flat offers plenty of natural light with a good standard of interior décor, modern fittings and an open-plan layout.
- Light reception with ample space to dine
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with appliances
- Bedroom and walk-through-wardrobe
- Good size bathroom with space of utilities
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- Access to extensive storage with non demised loft
- Attractive Victorian terrace in the heart of Chelsea
- Share of freehold
A message from the current owner
* One bedroom apartment situated on the top floor of a well-maintained Victorian period conversion * Bright and well-proportioned * Large double bedroom * Wooden flooring throughout * Double-glazed windows * Quiet residential street * Earl's Court and West Brompton tube stations located just a short distance away * Council tax band D
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Jan 2999
- Ground rent:
- Service charge:
- £2228 per annum (2019)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,237 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 536 (49 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
West Brompton station
District London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
Fulham Broadway station
District line, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Westgate Terrace is ideally situated moments from trendy Fulham Road with a wide selection of restaurants and cafes, while King's Road is nearby for extensive shopping. The nearest underground station is Earls Court (District and Piccadilly lines) for link
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This bar has fantastic deals on drinks every day of the week, from tequila and taco Tuesday, to Mojito Thursday! It's also a great place for watching sports and there's a pretty garden at the back with a BBQ area too.
The Big Easy
Best value weekday lunch meu. Think glass of Prosecco and sizzling plate of chicken fajitas for £10.
This Tuscan restaurant in Chelsea is the real deal! The food is traditional and authentic and there's a cute covered patio area too.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court
020 3728 2000