Arranged over 2 spacious floors flooded with natural light, this newly renovated three bedroom luxury apartment boasts high-specification fixtures a fittings and a stylish décor throughout.
- Dual aspect open plan reception with doors to balcony
- Stylish fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and en suites
- Third bedroom also with fitted wardrobes
- Feature lighting and wooden floors (with underfloor heating) throughout
- Recently renovated to provide a high standard
- Air con fitted throughout the apartment
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Lease expires:
- To be confirmed
- Ground rent:
- £200 per annum (2020)
- Service charge:
- £2000 per annum (2020)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,061 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,173 (108 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Imperial Wharf station
London Overground Southern lines,
Fulham Broadway station
District line, Zone: 2
West Brompton station
District London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Edith Grove is ideally located for the River Thames and local shops available Chelsea's King's Road.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A great place for lunch on a sunny day overlooking Chelsea Harbour.
A hidden gem in the Lots Road Village area of Chelsea.
The Big Easy
Best value weekday lunch meu. Think glass of Prosecco and sizzling plate of chicken fajitas for £10.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington
020 7590 1000