Newly refurbished throughout, this lovely raised ground floor two bedroom flat boasts a bright and spacious, open plan reception room, master bedroom with en suite and a south west-facing balcony.
- Lovely two bedroom raised ground floor flat
- Newly refurbished throughout with oak wooden floors with underfloor heating
- Bright and spacious reception room with open plan kitchen, Bosch appliances
- Master bedroom with contemporary marble en-suite shower room
- Private south west facing balcony
- Generous sized second bedroom
- Second marble bathroom
- Moments from a wealth of amenities and transport links
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Finborough Road is superbly located moments from trendy Fulham Road with a wide selection of restaurants and cafés, while Old Brompton Road is nearby for additional local amenities. The nearest underground stations are West Brompton and Earls Court.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A hidden gem in the Lots Road Village area of Chelsea.
A family-run butchers selling not only meats, but deli items, cheeses and condiments.
A slice of NYC in Fulham. Awesome design, amazing food and great service.
West Brompton station
District London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
Fulham Broadway station
District line, Zone: 2
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Jan 2112
- Ground rent:
- To be confirmed
- Service charge:
- £150 per annum (2018)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,455 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 602 (55 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court
020 3728 2000