A fantastic three bedroom duplex flat located within a lovely period conversion in Chelsea offering bright and spacious living space throughout and boasting two charming balconies and a private terrace.
- Fantastic three bedroom duplex flat
- Set within a beautiful period conversion
- Offering a bright and neutrally decorated interior
- Expansive reception room and kitchen with space to dine
- Benefits from French doors leading to private terrace
- Master bedroom with stylish en-suite
- Ample living space throughout
- Moments away from the local amenities of Chelsea
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- To be confirmed
- Ground rent:
- To be confirmed
- Service charge:
- £4493.44 per annum (2020)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,061 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,218 (113 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
West Brompton station
District London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
Gloucester Road station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Ideally located for the amenities on the popular Fulham Road, which offers a variety of shops, bars and restaurants. For the motorist access is provided to the A4/M4 for routes in and out of London. Earls Court Underground Station is close by.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A family-run butchers selling not only meats, but deli items, cheeses and condiments.
A cool underground restaurant, bar and club serving the best Mediterranean food within a family environment, and delivering spectacular hospitality and preserving good old-fashioned values.
The best Indian in South Kensington. Everything is good, especially the chicken bhuna!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court
020 3728 2000