Set within a charming period converted property this gorgeous 1 bedroom ground floor flat offers an excellent living and entertaining space with modern stylish interior.
- Bigger than average 1 bedroom ground floor flat
- Benefits from a private entrance
- Excellent condition throughout with bright spacious interior
- Large reception room and contemporary shower room
- Good-sized double bedroom
- Lovely landscaped garden access by bifolding door
- Great quiet road by Lavender Hill and Clapham Junction along with the Clapham Common
- Fabulous dining room with plenty of natural light
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- To be confirmed
- Ground rent:
- Service charge:
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £617 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 632 (58 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Clapham Junction station
South Western Railway Gatwick Express London Overground Southern lines,
Battersea Park station
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Theatre Street is located just off Lavender Hill, which is full of little restaurants and cafes, while the amenities and transport links of Clapham Junction are also within an easy reach.
Battersea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Jack's at the Junction
Great breakfasts and always busy!
Flour to the People
Gorgeous local sourdough bakery that makes amazing coffees and fry ups - even homemade baked beans and perfect poached eggs!
The best Italian cappuccino in London and friendly people too!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Battersea
020 7801 1111