Superbly located just moments from Battersea Park, this wonderful five bedroom home on a quiet road is beautifully arranged over four floors having been extended and converted with breathtaking results.
- Expansive eat-in kitchen with side return and skylights
- Bi-folding doors into the paved courtyard garden
- Double reception room, open-plan with bay window
- Large cellar/utility room
- Full-width master bedroom, jack'n'jill door to 2nd bedroom
- Three additional double bedrooms over two floors
- Main bathroom with elliptical free standing bath
- Two additional shower rooms
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Cupar Road is minutes from a range of amenities along Battersea Park Road, & the green-open spaces of Battersea Park. Battersea Power Station & new underground station development is also close by as well as Newton Prep & easy access to Chelsea Bridge.
Battersea Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A lovely pub in Battersea with a great garden at the back!
Chelsea Physic Garden
A must for anyone interested in botanics and horticulture. They put on lots of workshops throughout the year and there's a fantastic Christmas fair too.
The best Italian cappuccino in London and friendly people too!
Battersea Park station
Wandsworth Road station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,273 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,176 (202 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Battersea
020 7801 1111