This spacious and stylish three bedroom luxury apartment boasts uninterrupted views over River Thames and Westminster, with a 24hr concierge, gym and swimming pool within a premium riverside development.
- Uninterrupted views over River Thames towards Westminster
- Spacious and light reception with ample space to dine
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Three double bedrooms and two stylish bathrooms (1 en suite)
- Two private balconies with direct river views
- Lift access and 24hr on site concierge
- Underground parking space
- Swimming pool and gym for residents
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Riverlight Quay is ideally located along the southern bank of the River Thames and offers easy access to an abundance of local transport links while Vauxhall Cross is a moments walk away.
Nine Elms locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Great for hidden treasures and shabby chic furniture.
Freshly prepared salads and cakes certainly make lunchtimes more appealing...
Who wouldn't enjoy a whole roast cow?! The Sunday roast at The Orange is certainly generously sized...
Victoria line, Zone: 1
Battersea Park station
- Lease expires:
- Jan 3014
- Ground rent:
- To be confirmed
- Service charge:
- £5396 per annum (2018)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,194 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,133 (105 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Vauxhall
020 3841 4200