This spacious and stylish three bedroom luxury apartment boasts uninterrupted views over River Thames and Westminster, with a 24hr concierge, gym and swimming pool within a premium riverside development.
- Uninterrupted views over River Thames towards Westminster
- Spacious and light reception with ample space to dine
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Three double bedrooms and two stylish bathrooms (1 en suite)
- Two private balconies with direct river views
- Lift access and 24hr on site concierge
- Underground parking space
- Swimming pool and gym for residents
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Lease expires:
- Jan 3014
- Ground rent:
- To be confirmed
- Service charge:
- £5396 per annum (2018)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,273 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,133 (105 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Victoria line, Zone: 1
Battersea Park station
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Riverlight Quay is ideally located along the southern bank of the River Thames and offers easy access to an abundance of local transport links while Vauxhall Cross is a moments walk away.
Nine Elms locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The first Argentinian pub to open in the UK, this place serves traditional dishes and South American wines.
Tachbrook Street Market
A great street food market open 2 hours every lunchtime.
Dolphin Square Fitness Club
Peace and quiet, where one goes to ponder and work out all at once!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Vauxhall
020 3841 4200