Set on the ninth floor, this luxurious two bedroom apartment boasts two private balconies with partial river views, lift access and access to superior residents facilities. Right-to-park underground parking.
- Light reception with ample space to entertain
- Contemporary open plan kitchen with appliances
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and ensuite bathroom
- Second double bedroom with doors to balcony
- Family bathroom and ample storage to entrance hall
- Lift access and 24hr concierge
- Access to suburb residents facilities
- One underground parking space included (right to park)
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Riverlight is a sought-after riverside address offering a superior array of on-site facilities including gym, swimming pool, concierge and underground parking.
Nine Elms locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The first Argentinian pub to open in the UK, this place serves traditional dishes and South American wines.
Dolphin Square Fitness Club
Peace and quiet, where one goes to ponder and work out all at once!
St John's Smith Square
If you're a fan of classical music, this stunning venue is a must. The architecture is awe-inspiring too...
Victoria line, Zone: 1
Battersea Park station
- Lease expires:
- Jan 3014
- Ground rent:
- £700 per annum (2018)
- Service charge:
- £2200 pa inc. concierge and designated parking space
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 789 (73 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.