Flooded with natural light and offering well-presented accommodation throughout, this lovely two bedroom flat is situated in a prime location in West Putney with secure telephone entry and private balcony.
- Bright reception room with dining space and balcony access
- Master bedroom with built-in wardrobes
- Smart kitchen with integrated appliances
- Fully tiled bathroom suite with modern fixtures and fittings
- Private balcony with views across Putney
- Presented throughout in a very good condition
- Lift access and secure telephone entry to building
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Belvedere Court is well placed for accessing a range of local bars, cafes, shops and restaurants in Putney's popular high street with Putney station (National Rail) just a short distance away.
West Putney locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
UK Star Nails
I love this nail bar! Their prices are very good and they always do a really good job. You may have to wait to be seen, but it's worth it...
Amazing coffee shop serving Allpress Espresso, breakfast items and lunchtime treats.
A real gem in Fulham with a stunning setting along the Thames and a children's playground.
East Putney station
District line, Zone: 2/3
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- To be confirmed
- Ground rent:
- £250 per annum (2018)
- Service charge:
- £223 per month (2018)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £764 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 587 (54 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Putney
020 8355 1000