A bright and beautifully presented 2 bedroom 2nd floor flat, set in an attractive development benefiting from modern interiors, an open-plan reception room, private balcony and gorgeous communal gardens.
- Wonderful 2 bedroom, 2nd floor flat
- Set in a peaceful new build village style setting
- Modern open-plan reception/kitchen
- Smart kitchen with integrated appliances
- Main bedroom with en-uite shower room
- Gorgeous communal Gardens and designated parking
- Lovely balcony off reception and 2nd bedroom
- Fantastic transport links close by and Putney Heath moments away
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Lease expires:
- Jan 2132
- Ground rent:
- £500 per annum (2020)
- Service charge:
- £694.12 per quarter (2020)
- Council tax:
- £970 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 776 (72 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Barnes Bridge station
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Holford Way is well placed for local amenities and Putney Heath is moments away. Transport links nearby include bus route to Putney, Richmond and Kingston, and Barnes National Rail station is within easy reach.
Putney locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A cosy and casual pub with fireplace and great food!
The Italian Boys
The best homemade focaccia sandwiches.
A fine establishment offering the best Indian dishes you will find inside the M25. A must if you are passing through SW15.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Putney
020 8355 1000