This stunning 5 bedroom house is generously arranged over 3 floors, and offers stylish accommodation throughout, with a private garden, off-street parking and is brilliantly located close to Richmond Park.
- Stunning 5 bedroom 4 bathroom end of terrace house
- Main bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and En-Suite
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Gorgeous open-plan kitchen with fully integrated appliances
- Private west facing rear Garden and Off-Street Parking
- Downstairs WC and separate Utility Room
- Residents Gym and Shuttle Service to and from Putney
- Moments from Putney Heath and Richmond Park
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,587 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,483 (230 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
East Putney station
District line, Zone: 2/3
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Drury Close is well located for the many amenities of both Barnes and Putney, with a regular residents shuttle service to Putney. The stunning Richmond Park is also within easy reach.
Putney Heath locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A cosy and casual pub with fireplace and great food!
Wimbledon Windmill Museum
A great place to visit with the family to learn all about windmilling. The children can also have a go at making flour using the grindstone there!
A dog groomers in Sheen offering competitive prices and fantastic service with a smile!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Putney
020 8355 1000