Benefiting from wonderful views from the rear of the property, this fantastic four bedroom end-of-terrace house is arranged over five floors, offering spacious accommodation, south-facing garden and off-street parking.
- Fantastic four double bedroom end-of terrace house
- Spacious accommodation arranged over five floors
- Beautiful views to the rear of the property
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- A further family bathroom and cloakroom
- Modern fitted kitchen with space to dine
- Wonderful private 70' garden, garage and off-street parking
- Considerable and extensive storage throughout.
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Fantastic location close to the large range of shops, restaurants and bars of both Wandsworth and Putney. Easy access to transport links including East Putney and Southfields underground stations.
West Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A cosy and casual pub with fireplace and great food!
A beautiful riverside park perfect for a post-work run or a picnic on a sunny day.
An Italian restaurant on the Thames that is perfect for a celebratory meal with someone special.
East Putney station
District line, Zone: 2/3
District line, Zone: 3
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,273 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,146 (199 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Putney
020 8355 1000