Benefiting from wonderful views from the rear of the property, this fantastic four bedroom end-of-terrace house is arranged over five floors, offering spacious accommodation, south-facing garden and off-street parking.
- Fantastic four double bedroom end-of terrace house
- Spacious accommodation arranged over five floors
- Beautiful views to the rear of the property
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- A further family bathroom and cloakroom
- Modern fitted kitchen with space to dine
- Wonderful private 70' garden, garage and off-street parking
- Considerable and extensive storage throughout.
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,323 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,146 (199 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
MortgageView the latest mortgage deals from Alexander Hall Mortgages
East Putney station
District line, Zone: 2/3
District line, Zone: 3
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Fantastic location close to the large range of shops, restaurants and bars of both Wandsworth and Putney. Easy access to transport links including East Putney and Southfields underground stations.
West Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A beautiful riverside park perfect for a post-work run or a picnic on a sunny day.
Southside Shopping Centre
Conveniently located on the edge of Wandsworth, the shopping centre is full of high ed shops, restaurants, a 4DX cinema and more.
Amazing coffee shop serving Allpress Espresso, breakfast items and lunchtime treats.