Situated within a beautiful period conversion, this simply stunning one bedroom ground floor flat offers superbly stylish and modern interiors throughout with the added benefit of a private patio area.
- Gorgeous open-plan reception room with feature fireplace
- Beautiful double bedroom with French doors to private patio
- Smart shower room with modern fixtures and fittings
- Stylish kitchen with fully integrated appliances
- Off-street parking on a first come first served basis
- Finished throughout to a truly impeccable standard
- Fantastic location for all local amenities
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Trinity Road is well placed for accessing a wide range of local amenities in Wandsworth, Earlsfield and Balham with Wandsworth Common station (National Rail) just a short distance away.
Wandsworth locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Always great modern European food at this Michelin-starred restaurant. Perfect for a special occasion.
One of the best places south of the Thames to walk your dog on a Sunday morning. There is also a fantastic coffee shop inside the park where you can meet friends and catch up on the week.
A cheerful Neapolitan restaurant with a wood burning oven famed for its metre-long pizzas and great social atmosphere and service.
Wandsworth Common station
Southern Northern lines, Zone: 3
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Dec 3015
- Ground rent:
- To be confirmed
- Service charge:
- To be confirmed
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £717 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 599 (55 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earlsfield
020 8963 5100