Situated within a beautiful period conversion, this simply stunning one bedroom ground floor flat offers superbly stylish and modern interiors throughout with the added benefit of a private patio area.
- Gorgeous open-plan reception room with feature fireplace
- Beautiful double bedroom with French doors to private patio
- Smart shower room with modern fixtures and fittings
- Stylish kitchen with fully integrated appliances
- Off-street parking on a first come first served basis
- Finished throughout to a truly impeccable standard
- Fantastic location for all local amenities
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Dec 3015
- Ground rent:
- To be confirmed
- Service charge:
- To be confirmed
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £764 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 599 (55 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
MortgageView the latest mortgage deals from Alexander Hall Mortgages
Wandsworth Common station
Southern Northern lines, Zone: 3
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Trinity Road is well placed for accessing a wide range of local amenities in Wandsworth, Earlsfield and Balham with Wandsworth Common station (National Rail) just a short distance away.
Wandsworth locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Fresh and seasonal pizza for a good price!
Bean and Hop
The perfect spot for brunch, coffee, craft beers, and pizzas - a wide array of choice for every taste and great vegetarian/vegan options!
The Halfway House
A small and bustling pub located directly across the road from Earlsfield station, it's a great place to stop for one (or two... or three) after work on your way home.