A stunning 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 1st floor apartment in King George's Park boasts floor-to-ceiling windows with incredible park views. Offering contemporary living and space to entertain in a modern secure development.
- Stunning 2 bedroom 2 bathroom, 1st floor apartment set in a secure development set in King George's Park
- Extensive reception/dining room with impressive high ceilings and wrap around terrace overlooking the park
- Modern open plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- 2 spacious bedrooms, 1 en suite, both with large connecting Balcony
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Lift access, Parkside Gym and underground Parking
- Concierge Service
- Fantastic location, moments from charming cafes, shops, restaurant's and transport links
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Lease expires:
- Jan 2265
- Ground rent:
- £500 per annum (2019)
- Service charge:
- £2864 per annum (2019)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £934 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,095 (101 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
District line, Zone: 3
Wimbledon Park station
District line, Zone: 3
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Located within easy reach of the many charming cafes, restaurants and shops of Southfield Mall, Earlsfield and Wandsworth. Transport links include Southfields Tube Station (District Line) and Earlsfield (National Rail) with direct trains to Waterloo.
Earlsfield locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Leather Bottle
A 300 year old Young's pub, with an amazing beer garden voted the biggest in South London. They've got an amazing burger shack open all summer long, live music, and private hire spaces for all occasions.
Bean and Hop
The perfect spot for brunch, coffee, craft beers, and pizzas - a wide array of choice for every taste and great vegetarian/vegan options!
The Halfway House
A small and bustling pub located directly across the road from Earlsfield station, it's a great place to stop for one (or two... or three) after work on your way home.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earlsfield
020 8963 5100