Situated in the heart of Wimbledon, this fabulous third floor flat features open-plan living space with a private balcony, an en suite master bedroom and a wonderful communal roof terrace.
- Superb third floor flat (with lift) in modern development
- Impressive reception room offering access to private balcony
- Contemporary open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Spacious master bedroom with en suite and fitted wardrobes
- Good sized second bedroom with ample storage space
- Enviable central location and close to Wimbledon Station
- Delightful communal roof terrace with views across Wimbledon
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.
- Lease expires:
- Dec 2133
- Ground rent:
- To be confirmed
- Service charge:
- To be confirmed
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,892 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 748 (69 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
District South Western Railway Thameslink Southern Tram lines, Zone: 3
South Wimbledon station
Northern line, Zone: 3/4
Haydons Road station
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Located moments from the Broadway with its array of shops, restaurants and transport links, with the boutiques of Wimbledon Village just a short distance away.
Wimbledon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
restaurant and cocktail bar
The best German sausage in town served out of a trailer!
A cinema on Wimbledon's doorstep showing both arts and mainstream films.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon
020 8605 2900