Boasting a state-of-the-art integrated media and home entertainment system and stunning living and entertaining space, this impressive 2 bedroom flat is enviably situated in the heart of Westminster.
- Video content of the property available on Foxtons.co.uk
- Well arrranged over the 4th floor, accessed via Lift
- 2 bedroom flat with the master having an Ensuite
- Generous reception room ideal for entertaining
- Open plan kitchen with integrated Gaggenau appliances
- Crestron integrated media system with touch screen control
- Set within a secure residential development with Concierge and a separate storage cage
- Exceptional location moments from St James Park
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Lease expires:
- Jan 3011
- Ground rent:
- £187.5 per quarter (2019)
- Service charge:
- £1956.15 per quarter (2019)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,300 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 927 (86 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
St. James's Park station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
District Gatwick Express Southeastern Circle Thameslink Victoria Southern lines, Zone: 1
District Jubilee Circle lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Linking Buckingham Palace with the many fashionable amenities along Victoria Street, Buckingham Gate offers a great range of local conveniences and pavement cafes with the serene open spaces of St James's Park also within close proximity.
St James's Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This upmarket Chinese restaurant is great for a peking duck feast!
In this corner of Green Park, there's a number of memorials that remind us of Britain's rich history.
Hardcore Lobster & More
Perfectly cooked lobster and burgers - a welcome alternative to restaurants serving similar dishes.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster
020 7558 4000