Set within a secure development moments from St James's Park, this newly refurbished 3 bedroom flat offers ample lateral living and entertaining space with bright and airy interiors.
- Set within a secure residential development
- Generously arranged over the ground floor with parking
- 3 bedroom with ample storage space throughout
- Beautifully bright reception room with dining space
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Newly refurbished with solid wood floors throughout
- Central Westminster location moments from Victoria Street
- Situated within close proximity of St James's Park tube
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Lease expires:
- Apr 2107
- Ground rent:
- £1 per annum (2020)
- Service charge:
- £1650 per annum (2020)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 888 (82 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
St. James's Park station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Victoria line, Zone: 1
District Gatwick Express Southeastern Circle Thameslink Victoria Southern lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Elverton Street is surrounded by many pavement lined cafes, galleries and local conveniences with Victoria Street also within close proximity boasting a wide range of upmarket designer retailers and eateries.
Westminster locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Tachbrook Street Market
A great street food market open 2 hours every lunchtime.
As well as selling a wide range of beer, wine and spirits, the Oddbins in Pimlico does free tasting sessions too!
Hardcore Lobster & More
Perfectly cooked lobster and burgers - a welcome alternative to restaurants serving similar dishes.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster
020 7558 4000