This charming and stylish three bedroom apartment boasts Art Deco interior design, spacious living areas, a wonderful hidden kitchen and three bathrooms as well as a quiet courtyard perfect for entertaining.
- Stunning art deco design throughout the property
- A wonderful patio to the rear of the property
- Spacious reception room with ample storage and fireplace
- A fantastic kitchen hidden behind a bookshelf door
- Three beautifully remodelled double bedrooms
- Three baths (1 En-suite all done to a very high standard)
- Excellent location close to shops and transport links
- Ceiling Soundproof throughout the whole flat
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Located in the heart of Pimlico the property benefits from fantastic transport links with regular buses a short walk away and Pimlico Underground also a short distance away, as well as local amenities and a number of bars.
Pimlico locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
As well as selling a wide range of beer, wine and spirits, the Oddbins in Pimlico does free tasting sessions too!
Freshly prepared salads and cakes certainly make lunchtimes more appealing...
Hardcore Lobster & More
Perfectly cooked lobster and burgers - a welcome alternative to restaurants serving similar dishes.
Victoria line, Zone: 1
District Gatwick Express Southeastern Circle Victoria Southern lines, Zone: 1
South Western Railway Victoria lines, Zone: 1/2
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Mar 3004
- Ground rent:
- Service charge:
- £1307 per annum (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £921 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 813 (75 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster
020 7558 4000