Boasting stylish interiors and a spacious living space, this gorgeous 2 bedroom apartment is beautifully arranged over the 4th floor and is set within a stunning white period conversion.
- A video walkthrough is available for this property. Please visit Foxtons.co.uk to view
- Beautifully presented 2 bedroom 4th floor flat
- Generous reception room with space to dine
- Open-plan integrated kitchen with breakfast bar
- 2 double bedrooms with en-suites and fitted wardrobes
- Well presented and proportioned throughout
- Picturesque, Belgravia terrace house close to Eaton Square
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Lease expires:
- Dec 2111
- Ground rent:
- £125 per annum (2020)
- Service charge:
- £956.47 per quarter (2020)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,061 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 933 (86 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Sloane Square station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Piccadilly line, Zone: 1
District Gatwick Express Southeastern Circle Thameslink Victoria Southern lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
West Eaton Place is a fantastic location as it offers easy access to the fashionable and exclusive amenities to be found on both Sloane Square and King's Road. The nearest transport links include Sloane Square Underground Station.
Belgravia locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Goring Hotel
A luxurious spot for upmarket afternoon tea and beautiful rooms for a romantic getaway.
In Duke of York Square Monday to Sunday, Startisans is a hub for start-up food stalls specialising in quirky, imaginative meals.
Tapas-style appetisers, game dishes and a rustic interior - an excellent restaurant for lunch and dinner with friends and family.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square
020 7591 9000