A completely refurbished three bedroom house with a high standard contemporary finish throughout, boasting a fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and a garden with both grass and patio area.
- Spacious three bedroom house completely refurbished
- Generous reception room with excellent natural lighting
- Modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Space for dining in both kitchen and reception room
- Stylish bathroom and ground floor shower room
- Garden with both grass and patio area
- Underfloor heating in kitchen and bathroom
- Potential for loft conversion for extra bedroom and bathroom
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Talma Road boasts a fantastic location close to the range of amenities on offer in central Brixton, while the open space of Brockwell Park is within easy reach.
Brixton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The new go to place in Brixton. Restaurants, bars and work spaces in converted shipping containers.
Delicious coffee made using Campbell and Syme beans, food made by Salon Brixton and sweet treats too.
The best breakfast I have had in Brixton and an amazing array of coffees and real fruit smoothies.
Southeastern Victoria lines, Zone: 2
Herne Hill station
Loughborough Junction station
Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,694 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,023 (95 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Brixton
020 7704 5757