Combining sleek and grand interiors with opulent design details, this exceptional 3 bedroom lateral apartment sits within a pretty red brick period building just opposite the banks of the river.
- A video walkthrough is available for this property. Please visit Foxtons.co.uk to view
- Exceptional 1st floor three bedroom luxury apartment
- Double size reception with fireplace and river views
- Luxurious interiors in every room
- Period features throughout
- Wooden floors and touch screen environment controls
- Three double bedrooms each with en suites
- Red brick mansion building with lift and porter
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- To be confirmed
- Ground rent:
- Service charge:
- £5592.5 per half-year (2019)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,474 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,113 (196 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Imperial Wharf station
London Overground Southern lines,
South Kensington station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Sloane Square station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Cheyne Walk is a sought-after Chelsea address. Not only does it benefit from close proximity to the banks of the river, but the apartment is also moments away from the fashionable amenities of the King's Road.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Ivy Chelsea Garden
Ask for a garden table and sit near the fire pit.....
The Anglesea Arms
Charles Dickens was a local at this pub when he lived over the road at 11 Selwood Terrace. The Great Train robbery was also planned from the back room in this pub!
The Hollywood Arms
Located in the heart of Chelsea, The Hollywood Arms is a luxurious bar and restaurant serving premium drinks and fresh British food.
Interested in this property?
Call Thomas Brooks at Prime Sales
020 7433 6644