Offering period charm and expansive interiors this unique seven bedroom house is arranged over five floors with a double reception and loft room access to a substantial communal garden.
- Substantial seven bedroom house arranged oved five floors
- Dual aspect, double reception with adjoining family room
- Two bay fronted bedrooms each with en suite bathrooms
- Generously sized kitchen with appliances
- Expansive communal garden with space to entertain
- Discrete utility room to lower ground floor
- Great location close to Chelsea Embankment
- Planning consent to extend to a full basement (PP/14/03001)
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Ormonde Gate is a picturesque residential street quietly set back from the main road and offers swift access to local, traditional Chelsea Pubs, while Burton Court, The Royal Hospital Chelsea, Army Museum and the fashionable King's Road are nearby.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The perfect place to pick up a gift for the women in your life - classic handbags and luxurious accessories.
Tapas-style appetisers, game dishes and a rustic interior - an excellent restaurant for lunch and dinner with friends and family.
Hire a cricket pitch or get help from a tennis coach in the grounds of the grand Royal Hospital Chelsea.
Sloane Square station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
South Kensington station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Battersea Park station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,246 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 4,173 (387 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.