This breathtaking two bedroom ground floor flat is situated in an extremely desirable location in Chelsea and has been recently refurbished to a very high standard boasting bright and spacious rooms throughout.
- Stunning two bedroom flat close to the River in Old Chelsea
- Part of a beautiful Red-Brick mansion with porter
- Recently refurbished throughout to a high specification
- Beautiful reception room which is fantastic for entertaining
- Fully fitted, contemporary kitchen with space for dining
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and stylish en-suite
- Second sizeable bedroom again with fitted wardobes
- Walking distance to King's Road and Sloane Square
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Cheyne Walk is located close to the River and within walking distance to the many desirable shops and restaurants on King's Road and Sloane Square.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Prince Albert
Perfect for a post-park refreshment, this traditional pub opposite Battersea Park's Albert Gate has plenty of tables outside.
A hidden gem in the Lots Road Village area of Chelsea.
The Good Life Eatery
For all things healthy but delicious! The 'Choc Norris' smoothie (Almond milk, raw cacao, avocado, banana, almond hazelnut butter) is an excellent choice...
Imperial Wharf station
London Overground Southern lines,
South Kensington station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Sloane Square station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Dec 3008
- Ground rent:
- To be confirmed
- Service charge:
- To be confirmed
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,872 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 961 (89 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square
020 7591 9000