This smart 2 bedroom ground floor flat is situated in an extremely desirable location in Chelsea and has been recently refurbished to a very high standard boasting bright and spacious rooms throughout.
- Stunning 2 bedroom flat close to the River in Old Chelsea
- Part of a beautiful Red-Brick mansion with porter
- Recently refurbished throughout to a high specification
- Beautiful reception room which is fantastic for entertaining
- Fully fitted, contemporary kitchen with space for dining
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and stylish en-suite
- Second sizeable bedroom again with fitted wardobes
- Walking distance to King's Road and Sloane Square
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Dec 3008
- Ground rent:
- To be confirmed
- Service charge:
- To be confirmed
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,984 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 961 (89 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Imperial Wharf station
London Overground Southern lines,
South Kensington station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Sloane Square station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Cheyne Walk is located close to the River and within walking distance to the many desirable shops and restaurants on King's Road and Sloane Square.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Premium skincare with a premium price tag, but worth every penny!
Tapas-style appetisers, game dishes and a rustic interior - an excellent restaurant for lunch and dinner with friends and family.
Wonderful homemade lunches in a lovely environment. Relaxed and cheerful!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square
020 7591 9000