This stunning three bedroom period property boasts high ceilings and has been recently renovated to include modern luxuries, a spacious layout with beautiful reception room and master bedroom with en suite shower room.
- Light bay fronted reception with working fireplace
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobe and en suite shower room
- 2nd double bedroom with wardrobe
- Third bedroom used as study, also with fitted wardrobes
- Modern fitted kitchen with appliances and space to entertain
- Recently renovated to exceptional standard, new wiring throughout
- Approval for additional space to become part of the premises
- Access to sought-after garden square by application
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Dec 2109
- Ground rent:
- Service charge:
- £3780 per annum (2019)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,787 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,179 (109 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
West Brompton station
District London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
West Kensington station
District line, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Nevern Mansions is an attractive Victorian mansion block in the heart of Earls Court with an abundance of period features and high ceilings. Plenty of local shops and amenities are only moments away. Transport links are excellent with Earls Court Undergrou
Earls Court locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Colton Arms
The Colton Arms is a great pub right next to Queens Club. It has just undergone a major refurbishment and looks so beautiful inside and out. There is a lovely beer garden, a great new chef and a wonderfully friendly team. They also have quiz nights, steak nights, deals on prosecco, brunch and a cracking Sunday roast. I couldn't recommend it more.
A great cafe and museum close to Holland Park.
The best Indian in South Kensington. Everything is good, especially the chicken bhuna!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court
020 3728 2000