Moscow Mansions is a traditional Victorian mansion block a garden & porter, occupying a sought-after position on Cromwell Road. Boasting a balcony and high ceilings, this is a well presented one bedroom apartment.
- Spacious one bedroom second floor (with lift) apartment
- Generous bay-front reception room with dining area
- Impressive Victorian building with porter & communal garden
- Good-sized double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Stylish integrated kitchen
- Two balconies with views down Earls Court road
- Beautifully presented with neutral décor throughout
- Excellent location for local amenities and transport
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- To be confirmed
- Ground rent:
- To be confirmed
- Service charge:
- £3872 per annum (2019)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,139 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 502 (46 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
High Street Kensington station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
West Brompton station
District London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
The property is situated within a very smart and well maintained mansion block with lift access and porterage, located perfectly for an array of shops, cafés and other amenities on Earls Court Road. Cromwell Road is popular as the thoroughfare to South Ken
Earls Court locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A great cafe and museum close to Holland Park.
The Roof Gardens
An oasis on a roof top - it's certainly an unusual place to find a garden, complete with ducks and flamingos!
A top-quality butchers that also offers butchery classes. As well as a branch on Old Brompton Road, there are two additional shops in Putney and Fulham.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court
020 3728 2000