Positioned on an impressive Victorian garden square, this recently refurbished two bedroom flat is moments from Gloucester Road Underground Station, offers bright and spacious rooms with a semi-open-plan kitchen.
- Comes with a share of freehold
- Set in a beautiful period conversion with lift access
- Recently refurbished two bedroom flat
- Offering a bright and airy reception room
- Generously sized master bedroomwith en suite shower
- Access to amazing communal gardens with playground
- Set in a sought after location
- Moments away from the local amenities of South Kensington
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Dec 2971
- Ground rent:
- Service charge:
- £1500 per annum (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,455 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 566 (52 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
Gloucester Road station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
West Brompton station
District London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
The local shops and amenities of South Kensington are close to hand and cater for every need. The nearest underground station is Gloucester Road with direct links into central London.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
'50s café in Earl's Court that also includes a deli, a gallery and a club!
With over 4.5 million items in its collection, The Victoria and Albert Museum is a celebrated part of London's cultural heritage.
The perfect spot for a game of rounders in the summer...
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court
020 3728 2000