Enviously situated in an attractive garden square, this is a lovely and light 2 bedroom, 4th floor flat offering spacious rooms with neutral décor and a fantastic roof terrace with views over the communal gardens.
- Exceptionally bright top floor flat
- Generous reception room leading to well equipped kitchen
- 2 wonderful double bedrooms, both providing fitted storage
- Fabulous private roof terrace, perfect for entertaining
- Sleek and stylish shower room
- Access to beautifully maintained communal gardens
- Immaculately presented throughout with gorgeous décor
- Ideal location and set within stunning period conversion
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- To be confirmed
- Ground rent:
- Service charge:
- £2000 per annum (2019)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,139 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 638 (59 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
Gloucester Road station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
West Brompton station
District London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Bramham Gardens is well located for the shops, restaurants and other amenities found on Earls Court Road. The nearest underground station is Earls Court (District and Piccadilly lines) for links into central London and Heathrow Airport.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A family-run butchers selling not only meats, but deli items, cheeses and condiments.
The Hollywood Arms
Located in the heart of Chelsea, The Hollywood Arms is a luxurious bar and restaurant serving premium drinks and fresh British food.
While you're having your locks groomed in this upmarket salon, there's an excellent coffee and takeaway menu available from Eight over Eight!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court
020 3728 2000