Set within a prestigious red mansion block, this stunning and light south-facing two bedroom flat boasts high ceiling, master bedroom with en suite and ample storage space throughout.
- Stunning South Facing two bedroom flat
- Expansive reception room with space to dine
- Sleek kitchen with integrated appliances
- Set within a prestigious red mansion block with caretaker
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- High ceilings and double glazing windows throughout
- Ample storage space and finished to an excellent standard
- Moments from a wealth of amenities and transport links
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Richmond Mansions are ideally placed for the great range of shops, restaurants and other amenities found in Earls Court Road and the trendy cafés of Old Brompton Road.
Earls Court locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Unique French Bistro with Japanese influences, serving brunch on Saturday too!
'50s café in Earl's Court that also includes a deli, a gallery and a club!
The Harwood Arms
The only Michelin-starred pub in London. The best Scotch Eggs bar none.
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
West Brompton station
District London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
Gloucester Road station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Jul 2996
- Ground rent:
- To be confirmed
- Service charge:
- £3500 per annum (2018)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,373 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 986 (91 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court
020 3728 2000