Boasting a private patio garden and conservatory, this two bedroom, two bathroom apartment is light, spacious and presented in immaculate condition.
- Good size reception featuring fireplace and integrated storage
- Bright vaulted conservatory with french doors to patio garden
- Well manicured garden with entertaining space and remote controlled lighting
- Good size master suite with ensuite bathroom and fitted wardrobes
- Second bedroom and additional shower room
- Quiet position, safe and secure away from the main road
- Access to sought-after Courtfield Gardens West residents garden square
- Arranged on the lower ground floor of an impressive period conversion with lift & bike storage room
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Lease expires:
- Jun 2995
- Ground rent:
- Service charge:
- £5200 per annum (2019)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,787 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,533 (142 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
Gloucester Road station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
West Brompton station
District London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Courtfield Gardens is an exclusive garden square offering easy access to many local shops and transport links available along Earls Court Road and Gloucester Road while South Kensington and Kensington are a moments walk away.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Hollywood Arms
Located in the heart of Chelsea, The Hollywood Arms is a luxurious bar and restaurant serving premium drinks and fresh British food.
'50s café in Earl's Court that also includes a deli, a gallery and a club!
The Roof Gardens
An oasis on a roof top - it's certainly an unusual place to find a garden, complete with ducks and flamingos!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court
020 3728 2000