Flooded with natural light, this superb south facing 2 bedroom apartment is presented in immaculate condition. Boasting 2 bathrooms, a balcony and high ceilings throughout, this sale includes a share of freehold.
- 2nd floor of an impressive Victorian terraced house
- Wonderfully light, south facing reception room with space to dine
- Open plan, professionally designed kitchen with integrated appliances
- 2 double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes in each
- Family bathroom and separate shower room
- Discreet utility cupboard and separate clothes storage room
- Eligible for a sought-after Kensington and Chelsea residents parking permit
- Moments from both Earls Court and West Brompton underground station
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Sep 2998
- Ground rent:
- Service charge:
- £2760 per annum includes sinking fund contribution
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 852 (79 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
West Brompton station
District London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
West Kensington station
District line, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Penywern Road is ideally located for the many local shops and eateries available along Earls Court Road while Fulham Road and Kensington are within walking distance. Earls Court Underground Station offers easy access to the London Underground network.
Earls Court locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Kings Head
Tucked away off Earls Court Road, this pub is great for a catch up with friends or a cosy date.
A top-quality butchers that also offers butchery classes. As well as a branch on Old Brompton Road, there are two additional shops in Putney and Fulham.
The Hollywood Arms
Located in the heart of Chelsea, The Hollywood Arms is a luxurious bar and restaurant serving premium drinks and fresh British food.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court
020 3728 2000